What's the best way to uninstall Crossover?

Reaction score
I installed crossover on my macbook pro and it looks like it's taken several gigs from my hard drive and things and operating as smoothly as they used to... I decided it's best to continue using the applications I want via bootcamp.. What's the best way to completley get rid of crossover from my system.... Thanks!
Eric...

OP
E
Reaction score
I used app zapper but when I restart it doesn't start with windows like it did before....
Eric...

Reaction score
uninstalling crossover

Hi - I've removed all the crossover and codeweaver files and seem to have successfully removed all traces of the program. However a untitled folder in the "Devices" section in Finder won't eject - this folder previously held the Windows program files I was using (trying to update my Navman GPS) and I've deleted all the files that were in there. However when I click eject the folder disappears for a couple of seconds, then reappears in the same section, still empty. Any thoughts?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.