iMac G3 Screen Flickers Yellow

C

conformnow

Any idea what this could be? I'll probably take it in to a local apple shop and get it looked at because I'm guessing its a hardware issue..but just wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem. The entire screen flickers yellow and occasionally it'll stick with a yellow hue over the screen for a while. I got it used so I'm not particularly concerned but any ideas would be appreciated.

Just got my Macbook hooked up with SynergyKM so I can control the mouse/keyboard of my iMac wirelessly..so it just looks like a big monitor sitting on my desk now and between two computers I only have two wires..both for power..which is nice :)

Reaction score
I believe red flickers can be caused by bad connections or cables--but you said the color is yellow. I believe there is a way to re-calibrate the color on your iMac. Not totally sure on the steps--but you should be able to check Apple support or Google it to see how to perform that operation.

Best of luck!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.