PC Convert Checking In

I

IanRobinett

I have to say that I was skeptical to convert over, and did so once the dual-boot possibilities came about. Now that I've used OSX, I don't think I'm even going to worry about dual-booting at all. I love the interface and everything I've seen so far.

I will say that I'll probably be utilizing many of the advanced Mac users here to help in some of my journey's, and I hope that doesn't bother anyone.

I have also began the process of convincing my boss to convert our office into a Mac office, and that is coming along nicely as well! :cool:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Unibody
Glad to hear it! I am a big support of Mac's, especially considering that I have only had one for about 3 months or so. I came from a Unix/Linux background, and having that on OsX makes it so nice!

There is a ton of help here, just ask if you need something. But search first. ;)

--lifeafter2am

Reaction score
lifeafter2am said:
Glad to hear it! I am a big support of Mac's, especially considering that I have only had one for about 3 months or so. I came from a Unix/Linux background, and having that on OsX makes it so nice!

There is a ton of help here, just ask if you need something. But search first. ;)

--lifeafter2am

I have been a die hard PC guy up until March when I bought an old Mac Classic II like the one I had 10 years ago just for kicks off eBay. Since then I have worked my way up through time with Macs (Classic II --> PowerMac 7500 --> iBook G3 --> PowerMac G4) but I wasn't ready to make the switch until BootCamp came out. As soon as I read a review, I went down to the Apple Store and laid my money down on a 15" 2.16GHz MacBook Pro and it has been a joy to use so far.

I'm keeping my old Macs and my Dell Dimension 8400, but the one that gets the most use is the MacBook Pro at this point. I love this thing!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.