Small things, Big results

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" MBP Sep 09, 2.66Ghz C2D, 4Gb Ram, 320Gb HDD 7200rpm, 10.6.x / iPod Touch 8Gb
Well today i brought a Kodak tripod to go with my Kodak P880, i didnt think a simple stand can make such a difference.. its outstanding and the results have doubled now im not holding it, night shots are perfect and even give a stream car lights shot with a shutter speed of 8sec! WOW..

its funny how the small things make a big difference

S

sursuciofla

Yes, because it eliminates the handheld factor when you shoot night shots. The higher the aperture or the lower the shutter speed, then the less light...hence the longer the shutter has to stay open. This means the camera needs to be as steady as possible. So yes a tripod makes a big difference for low light and night shots unless you are doing action shots (when you want to slow down movement and streaking) then you need to add a flash at that point.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.