Using FTP and iWeb

W

whtfyr2

Hi i am new to this forum and new to designing a web page, so forgive me. I have recently designed a web page using iWeb and was attempting to upload files to freeservers.com for my company home page. my web page shows ? marks for all pictures and I am somewhat lost on how to get this web page up. I am a firefighter and trying to design this page for our fire department. If anyone can help me and maybe walk me through the FTP process to get this page up I would appreciate it, via email or phone, my dime. I also am thinking, i could publish to .mac and have the domain from freeservers forward to the .mac account, does that make sense? anyways please help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Unibody
If you are getting question marks, that means that it cannot find the pictures on your webserver, or where ever they are listed in the html code. Did you upload the pictures to your website?

--lifeafter2am

OP
W

whtfyr2

Uploading

yes I did upload the photos and noticed that the file it uploaded to was image and i think it is looking for photos in Image instead. I made a new file using Image and it did not work I could still be overlooking something. If you are willing to help, I am willing to learn. I could email you the text, i think, so you can look it over real quick and tell me whats wrong.
thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Unibody
whtfyr2 said:
yes I did upload the photos and noticed that the file it uploaded to was image and i think it is looking for photos in Image instead. I made a new file using Image and it did not work I could still be overlooking something. If you are willing to help, I am willing to learn. I could email you the text, i think, so you can look it over real quick and tell me whats wrong.
thanks
Yea thats fine. Its [email protected].

--lifeafter2am

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.