chicken of the VNC

Reaction score
I have VNC set up on my windows pc and have installed "chicken of the VNC" on my new macbook which i downloaded from apple.com..i can pick up the picture and control my pc however no sound...any help?

cheers

OP
R
Reaction score
ok so I've got it logged on etc but still no sound will come out...I can hear the sound playing through my main pc and the settings on my macbook say it should play through the mac aswell or on its own so why is it not playing :(?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook 17" 1.5GHz, 2GB, 160GB Momentus; iMac 24" 3.06GHz, 2GB; iPhone 2.5G 8GB; iPod 5G 60GB
Out of interest, what are you trying to pipe through? If it's iTunes, you know you can share your library?

OP
R
Reaction score
no its not itunes. I subscribed to wwe 24/7 and can watch back classic wwe matches and ppvs however wwe videos dont work on mac as a download needed only works for windows...not a great problem as I could still use my pc but for convenience I would like to use my mac...I have also PAID to subscribe to football streaming (all legal) and that would also need to be run on a pc...any help GREATLY appreciated, the program works just no sound! Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
I'd install Parallels & set up a virtualized windows xp environment.... seems like a lot less hassle...

OP
R
Reaction score
I'd rather not have to install windows xp so this way is easier just need to work the final piece and get the sound set up..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2.6ghz Quad Xeon, 23" Cinema
If you are using microsoft remote desktop click the little arrow for advanced options at the prompt for the IP to put it. THen you can decide which resources to leave at the remote computer and which to bring to your mac. Sounds is one of them, as well as disk drives and printers, etc.

OP
R
Reaction score
gort said:
If you are using microsoft remote desktop click the little arrow for advanced options at the prompt for the IP to put it. THen you can decide which resources to leave at the remote computer and which to bring to your mac. Sounds is one of them, as well as disk drives and printers, etc.
thats what I did I think and it didnt work...unsure..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.