Accept Visual Inputs?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24", 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 1GB Ram, 250Gb HDD nVidia GeForce 7600 GT 256MB
This issue is not that important to me but I would like to know because it will decide where I put the iMac once it arrives on the 29th.

Is it possible to say connect a VGA input into it, or maybe some kind of component input (such as the one that comes with the 360). Im mainly interested because I would imagine it is not possible because the monitor only works with the Mac on, so I cannot see how it could accept a different signal.

Still if it is possible to send say a 360 signal in then it would go in my room otherwise ill put it in my office room.

Any ideas?

L

Logan

You can buy a tuner-like device to create input via USB, which means practically any computer is capable of accepting a video-input.

:)

It however won't work while the iMac is off.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24", 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 1GB Ram, 250Gb HDD nVidia GeForce 7600 GT 256MB
Ah I see, ill have to look into that, I would imagine the 360 might look better on a 24inch vs/ my 15inch CRT 1980's mono portable :D

Thanks for the info :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.