Using a stylus

C

canadian_eh

Can I use a stylus with an iBook G4?
I'm not sure if it will wreck my trackpad, and wanted to check before I destroy my precious Mac :eek:neye:

Thanks in advance, eh.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
no, but there are a variety of tablets out there you can purchase that you can use with your ibook, i have one with my quad and my mbp, i like it alot. same idea.

OP
C

canadian_eh

OK, I've done some searching, and I can't seem to come to a decision.

I'm looking for one that's not going to cost me hundreds of dollars, but I still want it to be reliable. I've found a few from Wacom, which I've never heard of before.

Basically, I want to know what kind of tablet any of you have, and let me know how it's worked for you.

Any replies would be greatly appreciated.

OP
S

sursuciofla

canadian_eh said:
OK, I've done some searching, and I can't seem to come to a decision.

I'm looking for one that's not going to cost me hundreds of dollars, but I still want it to be reliable. I've found a few from Wacom, which I've never heard of before.

Basically, I want to know what kind of tablet any of you have, and let me know how it's worked for you.

Any replies would be greatly appreciated.

Wacom Intuos3 6x8 tablet and it is awesome...has worked great. I use it with my CS programs the most but it is good to surf the net too with the stylus or mouse.

I hear the Graphire, the cheaper and less versatile version from Wacom is good. I think it only costs like $99, so that might be a good option.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.