best 20 inch wide screen monitor

Reaction score
hello,

i have a mac book, and want to buy a decent sized wide screen tft to run my mac book when I am at home. Just moved and have a nice living room. Wondered if anyone had any experience with such monitors. I kow I want a dvi one but I also dont want to pay the earth.

any recomendations appreciated.

cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
I have a Viewsonic VP2130b. I love it. It is bright, clear, crisp - one of the best I have ever worked with. Dell seems to get high ratings from others on these forums too. So, I would start with the Viewsonic line, and look at Dells' too. These seem to be the favorites.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.16 ghz. 1 gb ram. 250 GB HDD. Screamer! 2gb ipod nano. 17 in powerbook G4 1.67/1 Gb/120gb
Well I would really recommned the Apple cinema displays! you can get one off ebay for a reasonable price.

S

sursuciofla

I give a thumbs up to Dell!

Apple is nice too though, I am on one right now.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2.66GHz Quad, 1GB RAM
I have a samsung 205BW. its only $289 on newegg, with a 3 year warenty. its very bright and crisp. It is also very fast, 6ms.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.