Apple logo on Macbook?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.16 Ghz C2D, 2 Gigs RAM and Macbook 2 Ghz CD 1 Gig RAM
OK, I was looking at this site (www.icolours.ca) and they sell different color replacements for the apple logo on the outside of the mac laptop case. However it appears it will not work with a Macbook (not pro) because there is a "permanent white film stuck onto the clear apple." I don't want to scrape off the white film since I might want to replace it again eventually. My question is if it might be possible to get the clear apple from another case, like an iBook, etc, and use it with my Macbook so it looks right. Any way this would work? Thanks for any help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0GHz White, 512MB RAM, 60GB HDD
I know somebody managed it by figuring out how to disassemble the macbook screen, but I would think voiding your warranty for the sake of a coloured logo is overkill :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacbookPro 15.4, 2.2ghz i7 (Late 2011), Macbook 1,1 1.83ghz CoreDuo
Thats pretty saweet, i never knew we could to that.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Mackbook 2g ram 2ghz, g3 powerPC 600Mhz, 30g video pod
im gonna try it

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook(W) 2Gb, 2Ghz & Bluetooth Mighty Mouse, Now my Apple glows colours, Red Apple and Green Leaf.
I just used sticky backed plastic film on mine. I stuck it on and used a fresh sharp craft knife to very carefully etch around the logo. job's a good'en. Plus I didnt open my MacBook up to do it! And I can remove it easy if I need.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.