incase sleeve

Reaction score
i just purchased an incase macbook sleeve from apple. does anyone own one of these and want to share what they think of it? thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.0 GHz Intel Core Duo, 12" iBook G4 1.07 GHz
I have one for my iBook. It's an alright sleeve. It's good to throw in my backpack, but it obviously doesn't offer any shock protection.

Reaction score
my case is trashed. its brown on the palm and touch pad. its scratched to **** on the outside, even though its never been on anything other than a granite counter or my jeans/sweat pants.

you can't shine crap. there's no point in protecting mine; good thing its only 2 months old :eek:neye:

T

todd51

I have an Incase sleeve, and yes it doesn't protect well from shock, but I still like it. I'm always going to be very cautious towards my laptop I don't think I'll have to worry about the "shock factor" of my carrying case.

OP
B
Reaction score
i only wanted something that i can put my macbook in, and take it to class with me. maybe throw it in my backpack and keep it from scratching. that is all. i hope i made a good choice with the incase neoprene sleeve

OP
B
Reaction score
i have just received the incase neoprene sleeve i ordered. i placed the order on thursday evening, they told me that it would take about 5 business days after i ordered it to receieve it. the thing only shipped out friday, i received it saturday. that seems like some fast service considering i ordered it off of the apple website. all in all i am very impressed with it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook (White), 1GB RAM, 80GB HD | iPod Video 30GB| iPod Nano 1GB
I chose the incase Nylon sleeve over the incase Neoprene sleeve. I'm glad I spent the extra 20 bucks. More padded, better looking, and has decent pockets.

OP
B
Reaction score
Aslain said:
I chose the incase Nylon sleeve over the incase Neoprene sleeve. I'm glad I spent the extra 20 bucks. More padded, better looking, and has decent pockets.
yea i know what you mean. i wanted it to show off the sleekness of the macbook. its very thin appeal

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.