Impressions of the new 5G iPod?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Intel Core Duo 2Ghz 20", MacBook Intel Core 2 Duo 2Ghz 13"
The headphones I use are Grado SR80, love 'em. I'm all for the open air design. I have yet to listen to Sennheiser, I hear nothing but good.. And to be quite honest, I thought the earbuds ain't that bad for what they are, 1st gens that is.

Reaction score
I don't think the resolution has changed, the screen has just increased brightness. Check out the apple website

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MB 2.6 Ghz, 4 GB ram
Long story short....

I picked up my 60g 4G iPod Photo about two months before the videos came out. I decided to hold out until the "true" video iPod came out...

Well, with the Showtime event I decided that I couldn't hold out any longer so I picked up a white 80g 5.5G iPod with video.

I travel a lot for business so my primary need was battery life and a decent screen.

So far I'm very happy. I've been paronoid about scratching the screen but my Agent18 case just came in so I should be able to rest easy now.

If you don't have an iPod that plays videos then my vote would be to pick one up now. I was reading that it won't likely be until Q2 of next year until the "true" video iPods come out so I guess it depends if you want to wait or not.

D

DV'sG4

I'm not a fan of the new headphones..( Every ear is different) but I feel as if they slide out a little easier at the gym then with the original buds.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" 2.8ghz Macbook Pro, 32GB iPhone 4
http://www.apple.com/itunes/store/movies.html

A resolution you can keep

When you download movies from iTunes, you get near DVD-quality, 640-by-480-pixel video(1) perfect for watching on your computer and positively brilliant for syncing to your iPod. And iTunes 7 makes playing movies a pleasure, thanks to new onscreen controls.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.