Azureus

Reaction score
Apologies if this isn't allowed to be talked about on here...wasn't sure!
I have downloaded azureus however whenever I try to download a torrent in it, the torrents always show a red face and dont download and just say downloading but stay t 0% for hours. On the websites I download the files from the torrents are in good health with a large number of seeders....any help? ta!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4 15'' 1.5 ghz 2GB ram, 80 GB HD
richardcanham said:
Apologies if this isn't allowed to be talked about on here...wasn't sure!
I have downloaded azureus however whenever I try to download a torrent in it, the torrents always show a red face and dont download and just say downloading but stay t 0% for hours. On the websites I download the files from the torrents are in good health with a large number of seeders....any help? ta!
that might be a nat problem
you have to set up your cablemodem
look your modem in this web and do the setup
http://www.portforward.com/

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, 2.0Ghz, 2GB RAM, 120GB HDD, 1991 Powerbook 100, Gen 2 Nano, Gen 1 Touch
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 iBook
While we're on the topic of bittorrent clients for os x. Does anyone know of a client that allows you select portions of a torrent file to download e.g. Only download a certain selection of songs from an album, other than Azureus?

Reaction score
juco said:
While we're on the topic of bittorrent clients for os x. Does anyone know of a client that allows you select portions of a torrent file to download e.g. Only download a certain selection of songs from an album, other than Azureus?

Aquisition

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.