Boot Camp: Cannot Create Partitions

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4 14", Intel-iMac 17"
Hello,

I was trying to install Windows XP using Boot Camp earlier today and I get stucked at the partitions tool. Whenever I try to create a partition (no matter what size) it loads for a bit then finally tell me that there is an error on the disk and that I should run the Disk Repair Utility, which I did. In there I click on "Verify the disk", a couple of lines of text show up and at the end it says that the disk needs to be repaired, but the repair button is disabled. I will try to rerun it with Mac OS X in english so I can take a snapshot of the error message I get and update this post.

Any tips ? Thanks!
- Alex

EDIT: Here's a screenshot of the error message I get in Disk Utility (in english): http://alexstre.net/img/diskutility-error.png

Reaction score
I think you need to run Disc Repair from the install disc/DVD. Restart with disc in and press C...

OP
AlexM
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4 14", Intel-iMac 17"
Pulse-8 said:
I think you need to run Disc Repair from the install disc/DVD. Restart with disc in and press C...
I don't have my CD here but I'll give it a shot this weekend ;) Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.