Free itunes Downloads

S

sursuciofla

Free itunes Downloads of the Week

Every tuesday there are free downloads of music and now even videos.

OP
S

sursuciofla

This weeks featured downloads:

VIDEOS:
ABC Million Hit Lowdown featuring last season's Season Finale's of Lost, Desperate Housewives, and Grey's Anatomy. (with extras)

MUSIC (Single of the Week):
Pilot Speed - "Barely Listening"

Also if you are on facebook there are 25 song samplers offered every week for the next two weeks but it has been going on for about a month or two now. This weeks sampler is hip-hop and I have last weeks code which I believe was alternative. Join Apple Student Group on Facebook and get the Redeem Code or PM me for it if interested.

OP
M

Meddie600rr

I downloaded Grey's Anatomy and everyweek I get the Facebook ones...Can never have enough random music.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
sursuciofla said:
Every tuesday there are free downloads of music and now even videos.
Yep. Been that way for a while now. I started downloading them (videos) with the Blade pilot. Not sure what, if anything was before that one.
I get the Facebook lists every week, too.

OP
S

sursuciofla

Yep, I am just reminding people, as I sometimes get so overwhelmed with things occupying my mind that I forget. I have lost so many opportunities for the free goodies because I simply forgot one week. Plus some people new to ipod/itunes and Apple may not know about it. When I finally came back to mac a few years ago after some years there was a lot I had to catch up on, like itunes which I never had a use for in the past.

OP
S

sursuciofla

Free 25 song Alternative sampler, Volume 4:

DOWNLOAD CODE: NNAXHP9AM7TY
Code Expiration: October 26th, 2006

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24", 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 1GB Ram, 250Gb HDD nVidia GeForce 7600 GT 256MB
This reminded me I need to redeem my free Coca Cola songs, I forgot all about the promotion.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac G5, 4G 40gb, G4 iBook
Season finale of LOST....for free!?!?!

Amazing....

OP
S

sursuciofla

Free Single of the Week

"In the Morning" - Junior Boys

And for all you "One Tree Hill" fans get Peyton Sawyer podcasts...I guess this is the spotlighted podcast for the week or whatever.

Happy iTuning!!!

OP
S

sursuciofla

Free song of the week:p

"Can I Get That? (Hyphy Remix)" by 408

GET HYPHY YAY YAY!!!

OP
S

sursuciofla

Free download of the week:

"Plan B" by Mute Math

I have listened to it and it is pretty nice, nothing that really hit the spot for me though. I am more melon collie when it comes to my alternative tunes. The beauty of iTunes though, giving us an opportunity to sample the world of music and best of all it's free! I have downloaded 385 songs so far I think probably 10% I really enjoyed a lot, hitting all the genres pretty evenly. Kind of like traveling. Traveling in your home country is nice but you truly get the full experience when you travel the globe. It expands your view of the world, kind of like iTunes in the music world.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.