is there a software with these capabilities?

H

hardheart

I was just wondering, is there any program that will let me create a movie or something and then put it on the internet? Something that will make it into a .mpeg or .mpg? What I need to do is create this project for one of my classes and post it to the net, but I need it in a format that my class can view. I would like to be able to create the project by adding pictures and text inside the program, maybe like an editor but something that will allow me to put it on a .mpeg? Or, If I can create it in like idvd or something like that? I really like the way you can add commands and click and stuff. that's kind of what i'd like to do...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
hardheart said:
I was just wondering, is there any program that will let me create a movie or something and then put it on the internet? Something that will make it into a .mpeg or .mpg? What I need to do is create this project for one of my classes and post it to the net, but I need it in a format that my class can view. I would like to be able to create the project by adding pictures and text inside the program, maybe like an editor but something that will allow me to put it on a .mpeg? Or, If I can create it in like idvd or something like that? I really like the way you can add commands and click and stuff. that's kind of what i'd like to do...

I have yet to try iMovie, but I know that it allows you to create movies and save them in Quicktime format (which others in your class could definitely view. There are a number of editing features, including the ability to add text.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Personally I would use Flash.. the newer flashes can import mpeg files or other formatted movie files and then you can republish it using flash, plus you can do a bunch of editing to individual frames, etc etc.. and it works quite well and is quite easy.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.