new switcher!

L

londontown

Hi guys! I've been thinking about switching for some time (fed up with windows crashes etc etc). Finally took the plunge and ordered myself a 20" iMac :) Should be arriving next week - I can hardly wait. I would have liked a G5 but I really couldn't justify the expense for web-browsing, mail and syncing my ipod!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
londontown said:
Hi guys! I've been thinking about switching for some time (fed up with windows crashes etc etc). Finally took the plunge and ordered myself a 20" iMac :) Should be arriving next week - I can hardly wait. I would have liked a G5 but I really couldn't justify the expense for web-browsing, mail and syncing my ipod!!

Congrats. I'm sure you won't be disappointed with it, and you're definitely in the right place if you need any help or have any questions. Welcome.

OP
L

londontown

Padawan said:
Congrats. I'm sure you won't be disappointed with it, and you're definitely in the right place if you need any help or have any questions. Welcome.

Thanks :) I'm sure I'll be a bit lost and bewildered at first - been using PCs for 11 years!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.