Intel Based OSx boot error?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingvandal

Hello I am new to the board and am primarly a windows users. I have heard many many many good things about mac. So I got the Intel based OS and installed it on my P4 1.7 500MBRAM 80GB etc etc.. It installs fine but when booting it shows a little stop sign over the apple. See attached "home made screen shot" of the error.. Can anyome tell me what could be going on here?

Thanks

-kv

macerror.PNG

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
If I am understanding this right, you are trying to install Mac OS X on a non Apple system. If that is the case you will not be able to run OS X with out some major hacking.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
It is against the law to hack and install OSX on a Non Apple machine. It's also against Forum rules to discuss piracy. There is no legal way to install OSX on a PC.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
dtravis7 said:
It is against the law to hack and install OSX on a Non Apple machine. It's also against Forum rules to discuss piracy. There is no legal way to install OSX on a PC.
I concur.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.