To those who Purchased the 20" C2D iMac

A

astewart

I have started my own Blog in reference to the 20" C2D iMac.

The site content will mainly focus in on my personal thoughts and performance reviews of the 20" C2D iMac, along with some mini reviews and "real World" Benchmarks. This will help those who are looking into buying a new iMac (or any Mac with Similar Tech Specs.) a first hand look and feel for what they should expect, hopefully helping them make there final decision a little easier.
Click on the Link below:

My iMac Experiense

:doctor:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac Core 2 Duo
Nice looking site!

What software did you make it with?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" PB G4, 1 GHz, 768 RAM, OS X Tiger 10.5.6
Hey that's the exact setup I'm looking at. Be sure to keep us updated on the site. I want to know how it does with Oblivion.

OP
A

astewart

Its Shipped!!

Sweet!! I just got an E-mail from Apple saying that my imac has shipped!!
The Estimated Delivery date shows Sept. 20th. Now I really can't wait.

i will definitly be keeping the Blog updated :)

OP
F

freakout

You're so lucky! I've started my "iMac Fund" currently holding about $450. Technology doesn't come cheap, eh?

I love your site, I'll definitely be checking back often! Looking forward to more updates.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" MBP Sep 09, 2.66Ghz C2D, 4Gb Ram, 320Gb HDD 7200rpm, 10.6.x / iPod Touch 8Gb
20th :( two days before mine! ima cry lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac Core 2 Duo
freakout said:
You're so lucky! I've started my "iMac Fund" currently holding about $450. Technology doesn't come cheap, eh?

I love your site, I'll definitely be checking back often! Looking forward to more updates.

My fund is just over 2.5K but I am waiting for leopard and quad core...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
A quick question. I have been thinking of adding some Mac stuff to my web site, and wanted to use some Apple graphics like you have (image of the OS X Tiger CD). What is the legal status of such images? Are they technically not legal to use, or can I place things like this on my site without worries?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
wakerider017 said:
My fund is just over 2.5K but I am waiting for leopard and quad core...

You'll be waiting for a very long time.

If you need a computer, it's not worth trying to be on the bleeding edge of technology. Just get a friggin' computer.

OP
A

astewart

mac57 said:
A quick question. I have been thinking of adding some Mac stuff to my web site, and wanted to use some Apple graphics like you have (image of the OS X Tiger CD). What is the legal status of such images? Are they technically not legal to use, or can I place things like this on my site without worries?

All I did was a Google Image Search for those Images, there not actually mine.
From what I know, if you plan on "making Money" off your site, you probably need permission from Specific graphics owner. But if your Site is non-profit like mine, Im sure there is no Harm in using graphics from around the Web.
Just do a Google Image Search. :)

And just for an Update, My Estimated Delivery date has been bumped up to Sept. 22... :(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.