question about partition when running bootcamp

Reaction score
i just need to know one more thing before i download boot camp beta for windows xp

i am aware of the partition that i will have to create . . say if i want to remove that partition and just have OS X running on my computer just as i had before installing boot camp, how easy of a process would that be? and how would i go about doing it?

help feedback is really appreciated

thank you

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.0 GHz Intel Core Duo, 12" iBook G4 1.07 GHz
To delete the partition all you do is go into the Boot Camp Assistant and choose "restore single partition". Simple as that.

C

CT2

Delete empty partition on OSX HD created by boot camp (but didn't install window on)

Hi there,

I just successfully install Window XP but due to some error during my many retry... now I have an 15GB partition on OSX HD (I install XP on the second bay HD). Could someone help, how to delete that partition without affecting OSX? I tried the disk utility and also iPartition... doesn't work.

I don't want to reinstall OSX. If I really have to, will my window XP in second HD be safe? Or I'll have to install bootcamp and window again too?

Many thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.