TV Shows

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel Mac Mini with LG Flatron 20" widescreen LCD
Hi all

Just encoded some video from some of my dvds that are tv shows. In Itunes 7 they appear in the menu on the left, but do not appear in the options tab under my ipod preferences, so therefore i dont have the option of what to sync.

Anyone got any idea as to why.

Regards
Thomas.

I

iluvthsgam

try going into the Get Info of the TV Show and making sure that under the VIDEO tab they are labeled as a TV SHOW.

Also, how did you encode the video? iTunes+iPod is picky to what video it plays. You should run it through iSquint or rip using Handbrake to make sure it will be playable on the iPod.

OP
twdawson
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel Mac Mini with LG Flatron 20" widescreen LCD
Get info of the files show that they are tagged as TV SHOWS and all files play fine on the ipod. Everyone has been encoded with Handbrake.
I am begining to think it is a problem with the new Itunes 7, but just cant figure out what the problem is.

Regards
Thomas.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
I think LOSTIFY will allow you to add the descriptions as well, since iTunes won't.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.