Tagging

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel Mac Mini with LG Flatron 20" widescreen LCD
Hi Guys

Having trouble with some of the video on my Ipod.
Want i want to do is encode all of my band of brothers dvds into ipod format, which i can do by using Handbrake, thats not the problem.
The problem is with the tagging, what i want is to put all episodes under TV shows / Band of brothers / episode 1,2,3, etc.
What i am getting when i transfer to my ipod is TV shows / Band of brothers / episode 1 and all the rest of the episodes are under seperate band of brothers entries.

Hope i have made that clear and hope someone can help.

Reaction score
This is the very problem I'm having with my music library and the way I resolved it was to examine the tag info very closely for discrepancies, like maybe the tag info differs slightly from one of your videos to the next.

if there is a difference and it's removed, usually for me this merges the songs together on the one album.

Hoping that this is the same for videos too....

OP
twdawson
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel Mac Mini with LG Flatron 20" widescreen LCD
Yeah it seems to be the same for video as well. There were a couple of errors in what i had typed in when i tagged them, so now all is well.
Let the ripping continue and next on the list is all the series of 24

Thanks for your help Pulse-8

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.