Transfering patches

V

Valentine

Hey I will be a switcher in a couple of weeks, just ordered my 20 inch iMac a few days ago. It will be my first mac and the last time I used one was 5 years ago in primary school. I was just wondering, because I want to play WoW on my mac and it needs these rather big patches. Whether I could transfer them from my pc to the imac using a usb key or something?

Any help will be appreciated.

,Valentine

Reaction score
You can transfer any type of file using a usb key. If you have an ipod set to windows format or (NTSF) you can save the files to it on your pc and copy them onto your mac. However, you wont be able to save anything to the ipod on your mac.

If you ordered from mac you can take the computer into an Apple Store and they will do it for you for free.

Valentine said:
Hey I will be a switcher in a couple of weeks, just ordered my 20 inch iMac a few days ago. It will be my first mac and the last time I used one was 5 years ago in primary school. I was just wondering, because I want to play WoW on my mac and it needs these rather big patches. Whether I could transfer them from my pc to the imac using a usb key or something?

Any help will be appreciated.

,Valentine

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Sure, just download the mac versions of the patches and just drag 'em over.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.