last song won't download

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" G4 Powerbook & 80g iPod classic
I'm getting an "unknown error" message when I try to finish downloading the last song off of an album from iTunes. It's calling it a -208 error. This is with iTunes 7. I downloaded all the other songs off of this album perfectly well. It appears that the song downloads but when it's "processing the file" I get the error message. The message also says to be sure that network connection is active. It is. I have checked the folder permissions for the Artist as well as in iTunes. I've tried quitting, restarting, and nothing seems to work. I've googled the error number and can't seem to find anything. Am I doomed to calling apple? I've still got time on my applecare. Help?

OP
csuazo
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" G4 Powerbook & 80g iPod classic
Sorry I didn't post this sooner, but here's an update. I emailed apple and they told me to read some articles from the Forums. I did. Didn't fix the problem. Emailed them back. They asked me to email them a step by step guide to my actions and the outcome when it came to the error message. I did. They emailed me back and told me that they would take two weeks to look at the issue and in the meantime gave me a free song credit. I have yet to hear if they resolved the issue.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.