Changing order on Apple.com

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
Hi,
I ordered a 20" iMac last Thurs 9/14... I am now thinking I should have upgraded the vid card to 256... If I call them first thing on Mon. morning, will Apple let me change/upgrade the vid card???

Thanks for your help..

Also.... do you think it would be a big difference 128 vs. 256?

RIDE

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.4ghz 4GB RAM
Huge difference if you're doing anything other then basic browsing. If they've not built or shipped yet, I don't see why they wouldn't let you change the order. Just call and give it a try :)

OP
RiDE
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
RIDE said:
Hi,
I ordered a 20" iMac last Thurs 9/14... I am now thinking I should have upgraded the vid card to 256... If I call them first thing on Mon. morning, will Apple let me change/upgrade the vid card???

Thanks for your help..

Also.... do you think it would be a big difference 128 vs. 256?

RIDE

Yes... I will for sure be calling 1st thing Monday morning to chane the vid. card...

I ordered LATE on Thurs... So Apple has really only had the order for 1 day (Fri.) do you think it would already be built? or built past the point of being able to change the vid. card.

Not upgrading was an oversight on my part!!! :(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.