New Mac User - help with Outlook

C

chance

New to the MAC world. When I access Outlook via Web Access, I'm getting just a basic view (very different from my PC view). Are there any work arounds to get the full tools, or is there an full Outlook package compatible with my company Exchange Server?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
OWA is designed and optimized for IE. It won't display quite the same in any other browser. Doesn't matter if you are using a Mac or not in this case.
It isn't a Mac problem or even another browser's issue.
It happens because its a Microsoft thing. :black:

OP
C

chance

Options for viewing Outlook (via Web Access)

New to the Mac World. When I sign into Outlook via Web Access, it shows a very different screen than what I saw on my PC.

Is there a work-a-round for this, or is there a MAC outlook program (I guess the version through VPN)?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Pro 2017 3GHz 10-core 128GB RAM MacBook Pro 13-inch 2.3GHz i5 16GB RAM
If they could make this excellent extension, IE Tab, of Firefox to work for Mac OX, it would solve the problem and be extremely useful in general, since there are quite some sites that does not work as they should without IE.

http://ietab.mozdev.org/

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.