Can i unlock admins pass somehow?

L

liljohn22

i got a free laptop from school that i can borrow for over a year and i cant do certain things because im in as a student. Is there anyway i can get the admins pass?

reply please thx

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
Sure, but here's a faster way to get what you really want:

Next Monday, go into the principal's office with your laptop. Tell him/her you want them to take the computer back, and that you'd like to be suspended for three days. Maybe a week.

If the school wanted you to mess around with their laptop, they'd have given you the admin password.

If you really want to know, do a search for "admin password." But trust me, when they find out--even if you don't do anything bad--they'll take it away and suspend your little butt.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
liljohn22 said:
i cant do certain things because im in as a student. Is there anyway i can get the admins pass?

reply please thx
No. And its not because you can't do certain things... its because you are a student and aren't allowed to certain things to a computer that isn't yours.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.