Mighty Mouse question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4, ipod nano, ipod video and a whole lotta love
Ok so I am on my second mighty mouse (my first one was sold in a bundle), and before I remember while surfing the internet you could use the scroll ball to go "back" and "forward" by going left and right with a quick flick of the scroll ball. For some reason this one doesnt do it, and I know the scroll ball goes right and left because when on a page that is too small and you can scroll to the right to move the page over, it works? Any suggestions?

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I have been using the Mighty Mouse since the first week it came out. I have never seen it go back and Forward by going left and right with the scroll ball. Was this in Safari?

S

Squeee223

i'm curious about this also...is there any button you can program to go back and forward?

Reaction score
I am using the SteerMouse application. I can't do without my back/forward command I have it now programed so that my mighty mouse can do that in webpages

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.