Help with 2nd hand tiBook

Reaction score
i've bought a 2nd tiBook and wanted to install an Epson Perfection 1670 but it asked for the administraters user name and password, which i don't think i can get hold of. is there any way to reinstall the OS in my name? the book has software such as photoshop cs on it which i'd like to keep hold of. is there any way to do this and keep them? is there a way round the admins user name?

thanks for any help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
technically if you bought the computer with the software on it without the disks to the software, its illiegal. So, you could reinstall OS X, and be the administrator, however you can't really keep the other software on it...

OP
R
Reaction score
Gawd bless yer

thanks for that link pulse 8. problems sorted pretty quickly. although i've now got no excuse to procrastinate. back to work.

gawd bless yer

Reaction score
rollingstock said:
thanks for that link pulse 8. problems sorted pretty quickly. although i've now got no excuse to procrastinate. back to work.

gawd bless yer

Glad to help :biohazard

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.