dude, seriously, whats wrong with my laptop?

S

stalemate395

It's me again. for some reason, every time i go onto my laptop, i must expect a problem or something deleted. first my widgets get deleted randomly, then my garageband gets deleted from the library, now reason 3.0 won't work, and now my photoshop stopped working. even if i fix these problems, i still expect something else to happen. this will be my 2nd time fixing reason, and 3rd time fixing photoshop. whats going on?

how do i fix this garageband problem?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac Core 2 Duo
First I would look under your bed and in your closet for monsters.

Then I would get one of those "spy costumes" and set up surveillance...

Catch that little devil in the act!

Reaction score
are you sure that your installing these programs correctly...i know when i first got my macbook i would install the programs but not put them in the applications folder and then when i would delete the install file they would go away...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
sstrasser86 said:
are you sure that your installing these programs correctly...i know when i first got my macbook i would install the programs but not put them in the applications folder and then when i would delete the install file they would go away...

That sounds right.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.