Bluetooth question....Motorola V710

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel 20" Mac
I have a motorola V710 and would like to use bluetooth to transfer pictures and video from my phone to my Mac. I have always used my PC but its so slow and just is a pain. My phone has bluetooth. I have an Intel iMac and 10.4.7

I put it in find me mode, its discoverable for 60 seconds. At one time my mac found my phone. Well when I go to 'browse device' after a while it says this device does not have the necessary services.

I have a Data cable for my phone but I can't seem to find a program and driver htat will work with my phone for mac and bluetooth is so hassle free.

Can anyone help on how to use my macs bluetooth with my phone?

My service provider is Midwest Wireless...and to my knowledge they don't block any features like Verizon.

Reaction score
Beemer said:
I have a motorola V710 and would like to use bluetooth to transfer pictures and video from my phone to my Mac. I have always used my PC but its so slow and just is a pain. My phone has bluetooth. I have an Intel iMac and 10.4.7

I put it in find me mode, its discoverable for 60 seconds. At one time my mac found my phone. Well when I go to 'browse device' after a while it says this device does not have the necessary services.

I have a Data cable for my phone but I can't seem to find a program and driver htat will work with my phone for mac and bluetooth is so hassle free.

Can anyone help on how to use my macs bluetooth with my phone?

My service provider is Midwest Wireless...and to my knowledge they don't block any features like Verizon.

i have the exact same phone and tried goofing around with it a while ago, but had no success in file transfer. i was wondering if anyone else managed to succeed with it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.