Logitech S530

L

llbbl

This is a great combo for the Mac. I am glad I bought it. I did have some problems getting it working thou. The Logitech Control Center (LCC) that came with it didn't work when installing it from the CD. I had to download it from their website, eject the CD and install it. It took a couple times before I figured out how to get it installed. It makes the computer reboot to finish installing but it wasn't completing the install. I think ejecting the CD before installing helped.

The other thing that bugs me is getting it working with Firefox. I was able to bind the side buttons on the mouse to get the Forward and Backward to work by binding the side buttons to apple+right and apple+left respectively. However I haven't got the middle click to open a new tab working.

If anyone knows how to get middle click on a link in Firefox and it opens a new tab to work that would be awesome. It is really bugging me. The weird part is I think it used to work for this mouse or maybe the other mouse and now it doesn't.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.