Why will some pages load and others won't?

Reaction score
When I am at home and try to load certain web pages they won't load, it will say the connection timed out, while others work perfectly. I know nothing is wrong with the sites because they work perfectly at work. I am working off a linksys router and I can't figure it out. Any suggestions?

Reaction score
Mactheknife said:
When I am at home and try to load certain web pages they won't load, it will say the connection timed out, while others work perfectly. I know nothing is wrong with the sites because they work perfectly at work. I am working off a linksys router and I can't figure it out. Any suggestions?

Using Safari? If so, what version...This happens to me and sometimes if I click on the cached link it'll load the page, where the main link returns an error....beats me?

From the cached page there's a link to the current page, too.

OP
M
Reaction score
Well, the main site is howardforums.com. It sometimes won't load with safari or firefox, but all of the other websites work fine.

Reaction score
Mactheknife said:
Well, the main site is howardforums.com. It sometimes won't load with safari or firefox, but all of the other websites work fine.

Just checked it and it worked for me....how about if you try googling it and clicking on the cached link if it has one....?

OP
M
Reaction score
Fixed the problem. Power cycled the router and its working great again. Thanks for all the help guys!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.