Setting Default Telnet Client

68chevy

I teach an internet course and one of my students has a Mac that did not come with Telnet. I suggested she download a client. Inany event, she has the client now and needs to know how to set it to be her default telnet client.
Any advice?

Thx much for your help,
Anita

OP
H

hokiethang

68chevy said:
I teach an internet course and one of my students has a Mac that did not come with Telnet. I suggested she download a client. Inany event, she has the client now and needs to know how to set it to be her default telnet client.
Any advice?

Thx much for your help,
Anita

Is the machine an OS X machine? im not sure, but does opening a terminal (Applications > Utilities > Terminal) and typing in telnet not work? Other than that, im not sure, if you could get us some more information (what telnet client she is using and the type of machine etc.) we can help a little more

OP

68chevy

I will check with her to get more info. TTYS

hokiethang said:
Is the machine an OS X machine? im not sure, but does opening a terminal (Applications > Utilities > Terminal) and typing in telnet not work? Other than that, im not sure, if you could get us some more information (what telnet client she is using and the type of machine etc.) we can help a little more

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.