• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Cosmic Osmo and the Worlds Beyond the Mackerel

Reaction score
I played this game a lot as a child and I was wondering if there were any other big fans of this game? I have never even met anyone else that has played this game but I figure someone at the Mac forums has to have played it.
If you have played the game what were some of your favorite parts? I have so many I can't even list them all. Some of my favorites were the Ship Chip Lander lander lander arcade game, please dont disgrace us come play with our faces, and the black hole in a trash can.
I haven't played it in forever and I can't play it anymore :( My disk is scratched up and I was wondering if there was any way I could get the game, and since it is out of production is it legal to download it?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.