Macbook Pro/Macbook pics from a convert...

M

malentendu

so i have decided to be a newbie and post pics of my comp and the roomies as well. i just bought this about a week ago and must say the macbook pro is a fun little toy. i also have to admit i have been lurking and reading different reviews prior to purchasing the macbook pro as i am an avid gamer. i should restate that; i am an avid gamer who doesnt need the 1900x1200 res to enjoy a game. i would rather play with lower res and more details. the pro does this with flying colors. i left the x1600 all stock. anywho enough babbling on to the pics...hope u enjoy...sorry we are college folk and the house/desk is a bit messy.

DSC00302.jpg

DSC00300.jpg

DSC00301.jpg

DSC00298-1.jpg

DSC00295-1.jpg

:spook:

OP
M

malentendu

oh and dont mind the preparation H comercial...i am not trying to insight anything...:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
Congrats on your purchase. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
congrats on your purchase.

OP
M

malentendu

thank you...i am super stoked on the purchase. my roomie enjoys his white little lover too. i am currently in massive mentally internal debates as to purchase the new 24inch IMAC. someone slap some sense into me!!!

Reaction score
the 24" is great, but you just bought a macbook pro, do you really need it.

do something beter with the money...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
malentendu said:
thank you...i am super stoked on the purchase. my roomie enjoys his white little lover too. i am currently in massive mentally internal debates as to purchase the new 24inch IMAC. someone slap some sense into me!!!

I wish I could slap sense into you, but I am pretty sure I will be picking one up for a Christmas present to myself this year. :batman:

OP
O

oo3

You have some pretty expensive toys for being a college student...Macbook, flat screen TV, Xbox 360...

OP
M

malentendu

yes i worked alot this summer...construction is the best way to make money quick...that and crack but my doc said no. anyone ever have any problems with mushkin ram? bought a gig stick and put it in wednesday and today ( sunday ) my computer beeped at me madly. took it out and put it in the roomies macbook and put his corsair into mine and worked like a charm. his macbook with my ram however made the same beeping. assmuing its bad ram now. newegg has a return...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
malentendu said:
yes i worked alot this summer...construction is the best way to make money quick...that and crack but my doc said no. anyone ever have any problems with mushkin ram? bought a gig stick and put it in wednesday and today ( sunday ) my computer beeped at me madly. took it out and put it in the roomies macbook and put his corsair into mine and worked like a charm. his macbook with my ram however made the same beeping. assmuing its bad ram now. newegg has a return...

I ordered ram from www.macsales.com and have had no problems with it. :black:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0 GHz Macbook Pro, 1.5 GB RAM.....1.83 GHz Macbook 1 GB RAM
I bought my MBP RAM from Crucial....the best on the market IMO. I ran memtest and everything checked out fine....it's been perfect since I got the machine about 2 months ago

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0 GHz Macbook Pro, 1.5 GB RAM.....1.83 GHz Macbook 1 GB RAM
forgot to mention......Crucial RAM is a bit more expesive than other brands, but the way I see it....I dropped 2 Grand on a laptop, whats another 30 bucks for great RAM?

OP
M

malentendu

sixslinger said:
forgot to mention......Crucial RAM is a bit more expesive than other brands, but the way I see it....I dropped 2 Grand on a laptop, whats another 30 bucks for great RAM?

for sure i just sent the ram back to newegg today so they should have it by thursday and i think i might have them change the order and throw on some crucial instead...thank you. hope it works.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.