AIM Beta for Mac?

D

DV'sG4

I absolutely hate iChat, and the current version of AIM for Mac OS X is booty! Anyone have an idea of when a new version is coming out?
Also, I downloaded a bunch of cool icons from the Apple downloads section...almost all of them work except for when I try to change the "Applications" icon, the "System Preferences" icon, and the "Trash" icon..anyone know how to fix that?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
download adium.

adiumx.com

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
AIM hasn't had a single update in over the 3 years since I switched so I wouldn't expect one.

Why don't you like iChat?

OP
D

DV'sG4

I don't like the feel of it. I downloaded Adium though and customized it to how I want it..SWEET! So much better than iChat or AIM!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
adium is probably one of the best applications i've downloaded.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
Adium is really one of the best applications for mac. I have friends that don't like it, and also hate aim and ichat, so I don't know what to tell them, lol. But I love adium.

OP
L

Logan

*****X forever. (If censors let it through) too bad it's only AIM usable. There's a console based ICQ program too out there

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
oh. now i have to know the name of that program!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.