Bootcamp hardware Issues

Reaction score
This is my second time installing bootcamp, and it is working pretty seamlessly. I only have a few issues I hope you all can help me with. When I go into Device manager, there are a few exclamation points on certain devices.

Blue tooth radios---USB Device: when i click on properties I get a "code 1" Device in not properly configured.
USB Human Interface Device(the 6th one down): (IR Reciever) I get a "code 10". This device cannot start.

OP
P
Reaction score
Okay, I've solved the Blue Tooth Radio Issue :) I still have an exclaimation point next to Human Interface Device However. I also have exclamation points on "PCI device, Unknown Device, Unknown Device, USB Device" these are all under "other devices".
The only actual hardware devices I have installed are my printer, and I've installed the software that came with that for windows. This is on a Macbook if that matters at all.

OP
P
Reaction score
Here's what it looks like:
IMG_0170.jpg

M

macmania

i have bootcamp on the macbook and i also have those mesages in device manager. I think you will find that this is normal as not everything is supported by bootcamp as yet hence its in its beta stage. Just recently Mac released an update for bootcamp and this took care of imcompatible issues with the isight camera built in the macbook.
I think you will find that Mac will gradually sort out these conflicts out as they complete bootcamp ready for the launch of leopard as leopard will include bootcamp.

As far as i can see these conflicts dont affect anything noticable. Are you seeing any problems?

Macmania

S

Soundy

Well I have installed the previous version of bootcamp b4 the latest update, So I have got Bluetooth working and until after installing the new bootcamp. I was not able to config the blue tooth device, funny thing is my Apple keyboard and mighty mouse is able to work wif it in windows, only draw back is my mighty mouse scroll is no longer able to work... Isight works perfectly and there is some other devices problem in device manager, hope Apple will have it fixed asap.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook White, 2.0 GHz Intel Core Duo, 1GB RAM, 100GB HD, Mini-DVI to VGA Adapter
is there a known iSight compatibility problems after upgrade form mac os 10.4.6 to 10.4.7 and using bootcamp.windows?

Aldo

Reaction score
How have you managed to get your wireless mouse and keyboard to work? Mine worked flawlessly upon initial install. But, after installing the drivers, neither work.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.