Good Laptop Messenger bag

W

whoriental

I am looking for a good messenger bag for my 12' pb. I was looking at the Crumpler dreadful embarrasment, but it has a 17' laptop pocket, would that be a bad thing?

Why don't they make and laptop bags for 12' laptops big? It always follows the trend, the smaller the screen, the smaller the bag.

I need something for school. Anyone know of anything let me know. Design does make a difference too.

Reaction score
I had a 12inch for my ibook from brenthaven. The Fusion line and I LOVED mine. They are a bit on the expensive side but worth every penny.

http://www.brenthaven.com/catalog-fusion-black.html

They used to have different versions, but would probably work pretty well for what you are looking for. Otherwise I'd say a messanger bag of your choice with a foam or hard rubber sleeve.

OP
C

CWMac

Theres a few Crumpler bags around now that cater for the new MacBook sized lappy. The following links are for euro shop but I'm sure you could find a reseller local(ish) to you selling them;

Little Pimp

Glory Box

Cheesy Disco

Theres a couple of bags that hold a 15" laptop but are able to take a laptop sleeve to stop em *rolling* about as such. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro, 13" MacBook Black, 15" iMac G4, 24" iMac (soon!)
Brenthaven and Timbuktu are the two most popular Powerbook/iBook bags on the market. I have a Timbuktu, and it's the best bag I've ever owned. Check out their respective websites, for more information.

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
ditto on the timbuktu.

posted all the info somewhere here...

here we go

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4, 17 inch intel imac
The timbuk2 blogger is one of the best bags I have ever owned.

Blogger

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 • iPhone 14 Pro • iPad Pro • iMac Retina 27"
I'm a huge fan of this Tumi messenger bag.

I've owned two Tumi bags since 1992, and this is the second. I put my first Tumi through a lot, and thanks to the Lifetime Warranty it's still going strong. I can't recommend Tumi products highly enough-- they're wonderful.

I believe the bag I have is now being sold at the Apple Store, too.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.