Need some good software some sort of appointment calendar?

S

se7en.hu

Hey guys we need some sort of software that can be used to schedule appointments, something simple easy to use interface with like a calendar layout something along the lines of iCal, Outlook or Entourage.

Problems there is that iCal and Entourage cant be customized to go by 10 minute intervals they go by the hours and we dont get outlook which i have seen can be changed to go in intervals of 10 minutes.

This is really quite urgent so someone please help out it would be much appreciated ive been trying to find software all night for this.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2.6ghz Quad Xeon, 23" Cinema
Use google calendars. It is sooo useful (imho).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
You can do 1 minute increments in iCal if you wanted to.. or maybe I don't understand what you are doing. The section lines are 1 hour, but when you create an appointment, you can set the appointment to the minute...

OP
S

se7en.hu

See with iCal you can make it only 1 mintue length but say i make 6 appointments in one hour 10 min each you can hardly even see them cause they go so small.

I just need something that can be adjustest or even make the hour boxes larger to fit six lines in them.

Something like this if it helps you understand

but that is just so **** unuser friendly, i mean something simple would be so cool,

Ill check out the Google Calender

hmm ^ that seems to be online :S no good man :( ....

Please help out thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Ah ok I see, thanks for clarifying. I've only used iCal and Entourage and like you said.. I don't think Entourage can do that either. Have you tried looking at http://www.macupdate.com ?

OP
S

se7en.hu

Is Microsoft Office 2004 and Microsoft Office v.X or whatever the same thing or different? Which ones newer?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
2004 is newer.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.