MacBook Pro & Netgear wireless print server

A

AprilLinsonDVM

I am new to the Mac world & have a Mac Book Pro. I also have a wireless network with a Netgear wireless print server. The rest of the computers in our house are PCs & all work fine w/ the print server. My mac sees the wireless network fine, but I'm unable to get it to see the print server. If I plug the individual printer into the macbook, all is fine, but I can't print wirelessly. Can anyone help????
Thanks in advance for any help you can give!
April

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8Ghz MBP, 4GB RAM, 320 GB 7200RPM HD
Check out this post. I just gave an explanation to someone with a similar problem.

Reaction score
April... I have the same problem, but with Linksys wireless router and print server... if you figure this out, please let me know.
kurt

Reaction score
I also have the same problem...erudite warrior may have the answer except my printer is NOT a wifi printer and being a novice I can't follow his advice. If April or kurtd have solved the problem maybe you can post a reply with the steps you used. Thanx

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.