Display Bezel Clips?????

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook (black) 2.0 core2, 2gigs ram, 120gig HD / 24" iMac, 2.33 core 2, 2 gig, 256 grapics, 500hd
I purchased the Macbook about 3 months ago, with in the first month I noticed a dead pixel smack in the middle of the screen. I took it in the apple and they ordered a new screen no questions asked....

About a week later the part came in and was replaced. When I had arrived to pickup, I found out that I was there first Macbook customer and was the "ginny pig" for repairs...

In taking the display bezel apart the "Mac Guy" snapped every clip that held the bezel on... No biggie just order the part!! Right???

Well 2 months have passed and still no parts. He claims that Apple does not even have the correct part number.
Does anyone know where I can find this Part number?
Should it take this long?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Black "ULTIMATE" 1GB RAM 80GBHDD 2.0GHZ Processor
Reaction score
get at them and tell them you want a new one cause thats not good if your eye is always focusing on that one point distraction also if they dont have the part then what good is your warranty. dont take no if ans or buts from them...

OP
jonnycrimson
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook (black) 2.0 core2, 2gigs ram, 120gig HD / 24" iMac, 2.33 core 2, 2 gig, 256 grapics, 500hd
Good thought, I think that i might just do to another store that is actually closer. I only went to them because " They were the best." Im starting to second guess that now......

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.