Got a macbook its a SCREAMER!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.16 ghz. 1 gb ram. 250 GB HDD. Screamer! 2gb ipod nano. 17 in powerbook G4 1.67/1 Gb/120gb
Hey guys i picked up my macbook today. 2.0 ghz dual core. 1 gb ram. 80 gb HDD. Its so amazingly fast! I would say it is an incredible improvement over the G4 ibooks. If anyone is cosidering switching its worth it! Much faster and screen wont give you a headache. Good resolution and size. I love it!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Black "ULTIMATE" 1GB RAM 80GBHDD 2.0GHZ Processor
is it a blackbook

OP
MacMania55
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.16 ghz. 1 gb ram. 250 GB HDD. Screamer! 2gb ipod nano. 17 in powerbook G4 1.67/1 Gb/120gb
Reaction score
Quick? You're kidding !

MacMania55 said:
Hey guys i picked up my macbook today. 2.0 ghz dual core. 1 gb ram. 80 gb HDD. Its so amazingly fast! I would say it is an incredible improvement over the G4 ibooks. If anyone is cosidering switching its worth it! Much faster and screen wont give you a headache. Good resolution and size. I love it!

Admittedly I have the standard 512 RAM. Why shold I have to fork out more money to make the thing run decently ? With 512 everything is slooow. Fed up seeing that beachball even when switching windows or using a menu item at the top of the screen. Give me back my iBook. Everything ran smartly , no hassles.

Reaction score
yeah i am thinking of getting a macbook too but donno if games work on it, dont really need games but i want the option to be able to...
i heard the macbook is good, can u write me like a review of it? or like give me a link to a review of it? cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2GHz Intel Core Duo w/ 2GB RAM (White)
huazhelei said:
yeah i am thinking of getting a macbook too but donno if games work on it, dont really need games but i want the option to be able to...
i heard the macbook is good, can u write me like a review of it? or like give me a link to a review of it? cheers

I have a 2.0 MacBook w/ 2 gigs of RAM and it is definitely much faster than my old 1.42 iBook. I haven't experimented too much with the games/Windows thing yet, but I installed Boot Camp w/ WinXP and have played Counterstrike (admittibly not the most graphic intensive game...) and it ran just as fast as my roommate's PC will run it. Overall, I love everything about my new MacBook and feel that it was definitely worth the upgrade.

Reaction score
The macbook is my first mac. i got 2.0ghz with 1 gig of ram and a 80gig hd. The thing is amazing- absolutely perfect and much nicer than my last PC laptop.

T

todd51

huazhelei, search the boards here for "playing games on macbook". There have been numerous threads on this and from what I could tell of the reviews, that the Macbook alone plays games pretty good. There was a link in one of the threads of someone playing Counter-Strike Source very efficiently on his Macbook.

OP
MacMania55
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
HAH guys, my macbook had a problem so I purchases a new 20" imac. I love it! CORE 2 DUO!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.