Mactheripper and Popcorn wont open along with others...

M

macfan

Im trying to back up some of the DVD's I own. Mactheripper opened and worked once along with Popcorn so I backed up one DVD. Now mactheripper and Popcorn wont open. when I try the dock barley moves over and thats it. I
have a demo version of Dreamweaver and Fireworks and they do the same thing. I moved them to trash and reinstall them and still the same thing.

I tried to repair permissions and delete the preferences but that didnt help.

Is there anything else I can try before reinstalling OS X?

OP
M

macfan

D3v1L80Y said:
There are several things you can try first. Reinstalling is almost never needed. Take a look at this thread first:

The Mac-Forums Basic OS X Troubleshooting Thread

Try ALL of the steps before you resort to reinstalling.
:black:

Great. thanks for the tips. I did a search for a similiar issue but couldnt find one. sorry about posting a thread which had been disscused before.
thanks again and I'll post with my results!

Go Steelers!

OP
M

macfan

ok. I tried all of those suggestions and still nothing. Popcorn wont open, mactheripper wont open. Im not sure what else to try. I really dont want to reinstall and have to download the updates etc all over again.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.