MBP now or later

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.16 ghz. 1 gb ram. 250 GB HDD. Screamer! 2gb ipod nano. 17 in powerbook G4 1.67/1 Gb/120gb
OP
S

sda3

Everyone thought that it would be announced last month at WWDC, and it wasn't. Thats what I was waiting for, so I bought one when it was not announced. I love it. It is only a week away so it is worth the wait, but for my sake of buying one less than a month ago I hope that it isn't announced for a few more months.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Future C2D MBP owner, hopefully
topgun072003 said:
I'd wait until the 12th. I have my friend waiting right now, because he wants to get a new mbp. Andrew F, where did you read about the new enclosers? I haven't heard a thing about that.

I read about it on macrumors.com. It is a small rumor that is reported by one source. Or at least I have only found one source. I am not banking on it, but it would be nice. I will try and find the link to the article that talked about it. I will update if I find it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.