Face On Body Software For A Mac?????

M

marc1236

I'm looking to put a picture of a head on someone elses body pic.
Is there software online at a website where UI can do this..is there a program that's mac compatable.?.So far all I've seen online are PC compatable websites like this.

OP
M

marc1236

To Pulse-8

I tried downloading that program and when I downloaded it to apply the application it said the page did not exist..I tried vthis on Firefox and on Safari...I own an Imac G5 OXS

Any other programs like this you can suggest?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
do you have photoshop, I think you would get the best results using a program like that.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
You can't download photoshop, you have to buy it. But there might be a trial online.

Reaction score
marc1236 said:
I tried downloading that program and when I downloaded it to apply the application it said the page did not exist..I tried vthis on Firefox and on Safari...I own an Imac G5 OXS

Any other programs like this you can suggest?

Can't explain that as checked the link myself and downloaded it after my post to you, and it installed with no probs....

I attached a pic were I roughly performed a basic editing job putting the same head on 2 bodies...

If you have no success with PhotoShop just Google:

Graphic Converter

and you'll find a free download site.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Photoshop is clearly the best option for this sort of thing, but it is expensive. You may also wish to try Photoshop Element IV, which is about $100 and is a VERY powerful package - it is both a subset of Photoshop itself and a "proving ground" of sorts for new Photoshop features. Most new Photoshop features tend to show up in Elements the release before. If they are successful there, they migrate into Photoshop itself. This is not true for all features of course, but I have seen a few follow this path.

If Elements (at $100) is too expensive, try GIMP. It is open source freeware, but you will have to install Apple's X11 to use it. You will find Apple X11 on your install disks. GIMP is very powerful as well, in the neighborhood of Elements. The only downside is that the documentation tends to be limited, and you can't just wander into your nearest Barnes and Noble and pick up a good book on GIMP.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Excellent! Thank you D3v1L80Y - I didn't know such books existed! Thanks for the update.

OP
C

coloradobob

I lurked on this conversation, and got the Graphics Converter. It's a very slick piece of software. Well done by a German fellow. The tool kit is really nice. Lots of supporting info on it for 30 euros.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.