DJ Mixed CD's

I

iStephen

Hi
Anyone know how to import a DJ mixed CD and keep it mixed? not have that slight gap in between tracks.

This is a real bugbear of mine as i have loads of dance cd's and it ruins them when you get that gap.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Im running a G5 iPod with iTunes version 6.0.5 on my iBook G3

Is this possible?

Stephen

Reaction score
iStephen said:
Hi
Anyone know how to import a DJ mixed CD and keep it mixed? not have that slight gap in between tracks.

This is a real bugbear of mine as i have loads of dance cd's and it ruins them when you get that gap.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Im running a G5 iPod with iTunes version 6.0.5 on my iBook G3

Is this possible?

Stephen

iTunes>Prefs>Playback>Crossfade Playback

You can play around here....also if you to to the Advanced section and select the Burning tab, you can burn a disc and set the gap between songs to none.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Yep, just select 'join track' in the 'advanced' menu before you import the CD. It will import the entire CD as one track.

OP
I

iStephen

Join Track in Advanced Menu "Grey'd out"

Aptmunich said:
Yep, just select 'join track' in the 'advanced' menu before you import the CD. It will import the entire CD as one track.

when i goto the Advanced menu - join track is grey'd out and not accesible?
why is this?

So close and yet so far

S

OP
I

iStephen

Ohh my god i love my mac.

iStephen said:
when i goto the Advanced menu - join track is grey'd out and not accesible?
why is this?

So close and yet so far

S

ok figured out that you need to highlight all the tracks and then you can press join track - if this works im going to be so happy.
Why did i never have an iPod and iBook till now, what have i been wasting my time with all these years?
I love my iBook.

(can i persuade the missus to let me upgrade to a powerbook or macbook - mmmmmmmmmm)

Thanks for the help guys

iStephen

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.