MacOs default wallpapers location

Reaction score
Hello.
I use Mac at home, and I want to take mac default desktop wallpapers and put on my office PC, who can tell me where are located mac default desktop wallpaper images ?

Thanks
Levon.

Reaction score
gavalian said:
Hello.
I use Mac at home, and I want to take mac default desktop wallpapers and put on my office PC, who can tell me where are located mac default desktop wallpaper images ?

Thanks
Levon.

Another way you could do it is to click on the blue apple up the top left and select System Preferences from the pull-down menu.

The top row (Personal) has an icon named Desktop & Screensaver, click it once....

Then you can see two tabs... select the Desktop tab and there is a column on the left where you can scroll down and there is a ''Choose Folder" option.

Now you can choose the folder you wish to use and also either select one image or have the wallpaper images rotate at intervals, etc.
n
c ]
u

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.