need help on licence for tiger family

Reaction score
Hi folks, I need some advice. I have posted this before but have a differnt approach on things. Here is the just of it, i have been selling clamshells for a long time now and i have a guy that wants to buy 15 of them he wants tiger installed on them as well. He is a teacher and is going to use them in the school, he is doing this on his own. My question is can i install Tiger Family Pack on them? they will be used in a non-commercial place like the website says. I just don't want any trouble and i'm a very honest person ( my momma made me that way) any and all help would be appreciated. thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Performa 6116 2GBSCSI 8MB OS 7.5.3
Install OSX Family Pack on up to five Apple computers in your household. NOT to be used for school deployment. This product is strictly for consumer use and cannot be sold to academic institutions as a substitute for academic licensing.

...as seen at this link

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Al iMac 20" 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
Strictly speaking that's true.

But then again it's illegal to lend anyone a DVD or show it in a public environment such as a school classroom, and I bet your friend's done that :dive:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.