disco de arranque lleno

L

ldelhi

a message is coming since few days saying "disco de arranque casi lleno", in english would be +/- "hard disk almost full" i think? but since i'm new with mac, i can't find a way to make some space! i did delete lots of files to help going faster as it's going very slow but it's not helping a lot! any tips...
tks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2GHz Mac Mini 2GB RAM 160GB 10.6.2 | MDD DP 1.25GHz G4 1.5GB RAM 10.4.11 | 233MHz iMac G3 10.3.9
when you deleted the files, did you also empty the trash? Doing that and refreshing the desktop will show the true size of the hard drive. In your Applications Folder > Utilities folder > Activity Monitor. This application is like Task Manager in Windows - it will tell you what programs are using all your memory and/or processor. :)

OP
L

ldelhi

it's says also when i want to use something that i cant because the scratch disc is full!

OP
L

ldelhi

tks! its says that on my HD i dont have any space! and in memory of the system, "wired" is 77? what is mean? and then in activity i have a lot in red?! :(
anyway, i do i do to make some space? i did clean the garbidge and now i'm doing it again (the sure way). i'd like to take out some "proceso" but i don't know what they are? i dont know them names?! ex: coreaudiod takes 864kb, maybe i can through it away?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.